06E-06I Special Conservator of the Peace
The 06E-06I Special Conservator of the Peace is a class for individuals who are seeking appointment by a county Circuit Court. Therefore, the Special Conservator of the Peace has powers, functions, duties, and responsibilities that may deem appropriate, for the security of property or the public safety and peace and presentation of evidence in court.
Individual Entry Level Training:
07E – Firearms Training Entry Level (16 hours) $ 475.00
08E – Shotgun (3 Hours ) $ 135.00
Saving Packages Individual Entry Level Training:
A) 06E +07E Armed Special Conservator of the Peace Entry-Level (40 hours) $ 999.99
B) 06E + 07E +08E Armed Special Conservator of the Peace Entry-Level + Shotgun (43 hours) $ 1,199.99
Individual In-Service Training:
06I – Special Conservator of the Peace – In-Service (8 Hours) $ 249.99
Saving Packages Individual In-Service Training:
A) 06I + 07R Armed Special Conservator of the Peace In-Service (10 hours) $ 349.99
B) 06I + 07R + 08R Armed Special Conservator of the Peace In-service (12 hours) $ 449.99
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Successfully complete all initial training requirements for the Special Conservator of the Peace. Firearms verification if applicable, pursuant to the entry-level training standards in
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- No Criminal Record
If you are interested to enroll in this class, check our classes SCHEDULE and fill out the enrollment registration form below at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the class. For instance, if we have availability we will send you a seat confirmation via email and an invoice with a payment method. Finally, after we will receive your registration and payment, we will send you a confirmation.
We will not accept anybody walking in the classroom without having a registration prior.
Special Conservator of the Peace – REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
- Background investigation completed by a police department, sheriff’s office or the Virginia State Police. Note: This is separate and distinct from a state or local criminal record check.
- Proof of personal liability, property damage, and miscellaneous casualty insurance; which lists DCJS as the Certificate Holder in the minimum amount of $500,000.00. The insurance certificate should include in the Description of Operations that it provides coverage for duties performed under the Special Conservator of the Peace Program.
- Completion of Entry Level Training.
- Drug and Alcohol Test (FOR INITIAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
- Apply online at www.dcjs.virginia.gov/online, and pay applicable non-refundable fees.
- NOTE: Mobile phones are not supported and will cause errors/processing delays. Please have all required documentation saved to your computer, so that it is available for upload during the online process.
- Schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints scanned per the instructions provided on your online receipt page. You may schedule an appointment at www.fieldprintvirginia.com or call 877-614-4364.
We accept only online payments through PayPal. Financial Services are available with PayPal in Credit after we send you an invoice. (Please note: Prices do not include Virginia Tax 6%)
Option 1: Payment in FULL of one class (Receive a 5% discount) (Note: Saving Packages don’t have a discount rate)
Option 2: Payment in FULL of two or more classes (Receive a 10% discount) (Note: Saving Packages don’t have a discount rate)
Savings Packages Options:
Option 1: Two payments (If more than $350)
Option 2: Three payments (If more than $1500)
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS; MONIES GO TOWARD FUTURE TRAINING CLASSES)