DCJS Eligibility Requirements:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of all initial training requirements for each registration category.
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- No Criminal Records
SOMB and FPS Eligibility Requirements:
- Minimum of Twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Citizens of the United States.
- Good moral character.
- Chief of Police needs to approve officers.
- An applicant needs to possess a high school diploma or a general equivalency diploma.
- Or one year of experience as a special police officer in the District of Columbia.
- Able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Have a certification by a physician as physically capable.
- Psychologically fit to perform the duties of a special police officer.
- Will be Ineligible if dishonorably discharged from the military.
Therefore, If you are interested to enroll in one of our training, check out our upcoming classes SCHEDULE and fill out the enrollment registration form below at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the class.
For instance, If we have availability we will send you a seat confirmation via email and an invoice with a payment method.
When we will receive your registration and payment, we will send you a seat confirmation.
We will not accept anybody walking in the classroom without having a registration prior.
July – 2020
July 11-13; July 18-20; (8 AM – 5 PM)
- SPO Armed Course (40 hours)
- DC Concealed Carry Class (18 hours)
July 25 – 27 (8 AM – 5 PM)