External body armor protection level III-A + 2 ceramic plates level IV (4), BA8000, is a Tactical Body Armor Vest for police and civil uses.
External body armor protection level III-A is designed and manufactured for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. A flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- Vest has 2 inner pockets, one on front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm. for upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- The design of vest makes possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) out of vest for cleaning of the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of a ballistic vest
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of manufacturing
– Care instructions
- Shoulder fitting straps are 70 mm. wide, padded with at least 5 mm. of EVA foam for comfort of the wearer.
- Side fitting closures are wide (200 mm.) for full grasping between front and back panels.
- The surface material of vest carrier- 600 dn. Polyester or 500 dn. Nylon coated with water repellent material. Different materials may be used upon request.
- Available colors- Black, Green, Navy Blue. Camouflage colors are available upon request.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material – (GOLDFLEX) Unidirectional Aramid or Unidirectional High-Density Polyethylene.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.3 sqm.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects which might be found by the user.