Tactical Body Armor Vest level III-A or III is a tactical body armor vest for police and civil uses. The vest is designed and manufactured for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
The model BA7924 is a tactical body armor vest with floating capabilities for police and civil uses.
The vest is designed and manufactured for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. The flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- Vest has 2 pockets, one on front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm for upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- The design of vest makes possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) out of vest for cleaning of the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
- Name and address of the manufacturer
- Model of the ballistic vest.
Class of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD.)
Date of manufacturing
- Shoulder fitting straps are 70 mm wide, padded with at least 5 mm of EVA foam for comfort of the wearer.
- Side fitting closures are wide (200 mm) for full grasping between front and back panels.
- The surface material of vest carrier- Cordura coated with water repellent material. Different materials may be used upon request.
- Available colors- Black, Green, Navy Blue. Camouflage colors are available upon request.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 3.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material- UHMWPE (such as DYNEEMA).
- The protection level of the full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Ballistic protection area including front, back protection is approx. 0.4 sqm.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects which might be found by the user.
For protection level III Hard ballistic plates (all plates are single curved) PLD3:
- Ballistic material- HDPE (such as DYNEEMA)
- Protection level is III according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Size: 300×250 mm ± 5.
- Thickness: 20mm ± 2.
- Weight: 1400 gr ± 50.
Carry bag for the vest (BG6611)
Production and Finishing:
- All webbing bands are with woven margins, each end of the band is woven or heat cut.
- Hook & loop bands have smooth margins for sewing, each end of the H&L band is heat cut.
- Each stitch starts and ends with an overlap of 15 mm.
- Stitch density is 24-30 stitches in 10 cm.
- Fabric endings are folded inside and sewed through all layers of fabric.