Ceramic Plate Level III is a panel that is an add-on component/insert to a ballistic vest Level IIIA. Ceramic Plates with Protection Level III has the primary purpose to absorb and disrupt the kinetic energy of a bullet impact and reduce the blunt trauma transferred to the wearer of the vest.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Free Shipping + Free Bag
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. We are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your product before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
- A plate is made out of Ceramic Alumina.
- Manufactured with lightweight, durable, Kevlar fabric.
- Includes a fabric waterproof cover made out of Cordura by DuPont.
- Protection level III (3).
Bulletproof vests are designed to ‘trap’ and slow bullets down as they attempt to pass through the vest. Therefore, the Bulletproof Vests come in two different types; hard and soft. For instance, the ‘soft’ armors are designed to protect against most handgun and small arms ammunition, whereas ‘hard’ armors are designed to stop high caliber and armor-piercing rounds.
- Size: 300×250 mm ± 5. = 10X12 inch
- Weight: ±2500 gr. = 5 pounds and 8.16 ounces
About Ceramic Alumina:
Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3 is a major engineering material. It offers a combination of good mechanical properties and electrical properties leading to a wide range of applications.
Typical Alumina characteristics include:
- Good strength and stiffness
- Hardness and wear resistance
- Great corrosion resistance
- Good thermal stability
- Excellent dielectric properties (from DC to GHz frequencies)
- Low dielectric constant
National Institute of Justice Standards Levels of Protection