External body armor protection level IIIA + 2 ceramic plates Level IV
External body armor protection level IIIA + 2 ceramic plates level IV (4), BA8000, is a Tactical Body Armor Vest for police and civilian uses.
The external vest has the protection of level IIIA is designed and manufactured for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable while on duty.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. A flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- In addition, the vest has two inner pockets, one on front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm. Therefore, this is upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- The design of the vest makes possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) out for cleaning the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of a ballistic vest
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of manufacturing
– Care instructions
- Shoulder fitting straps are 70 mm. wide, padded with at least 5 mm. of EVA foam for the comfort of the wearer.
- Side fitting closures are wide (200 mm.) for full grasping between front and back panels.
- The surface material of vest carrier- 600 dn. Polyester or 500 dn. Nylon coated with water repellent material. Different materials are available upon request.
- Available colors- Black, Green, Navy Blue. Camouflage colors are available upon request.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material – (GOLDFLEX) Unidirectional Aramid or Unidirectional High-Density Polyethylene.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.3 sqm.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with nylon for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects which might be found by the user.