The Flight Jacket Body Armor IIIA B (BA7912) is an overt body armor vest for police, security officers, and journalists use. The vest is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. We are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your vest model before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
Datasheet for BA7912:
The Flight Jacket Body Armor IIIA B BA7912 is an overt body armor Vest for police and civil uses. The vest is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
- The vest is designed as a regular coat with a front zipper.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove soft ballistic protection panels out of vest for cleaning of the vest.
- The vest has two front pockets for general use.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels have visibly a label containing the below-listed details: Name and address of the manufacturer model of a ballistic vestClass of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD)Size_Lot number_Serial number_Date of manufacturing_Care instructions_The surface material of the vest carrier: Black nylon fabric._The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx.3.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material (Goldflex) Unidirectional Aramid 234 g/m.
- The protection level of the vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The BA7912 offers ballistic protection of front & back.
- The protection area is approx. 0.3 sqm depending on the size of the vest.
- The ballistic protection panels have a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
National Institute of Justice Standards Levels of Protection