Ceramic 2 Plates Protection Level IV (4)
Ceramic 2 Plates Protection Level IV (4) is a panel that is an add-on component/insert to in conjunction with Body Armor level IIIA. Therefore, its primary purpose is to absorb and disrupt the kinetic energy of a bullet impact and reduce the blunt trauma transferred to the wearer of the vest. (Note: The Body Armor Level IIIA is not included)
Ceramic 2 Plates Protection Level IV (4) has Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3 as a major engineering material. For instance, it offers a combination of good mechanical properties and electrical properties leading to a wide range of applications. In conclusion, the Ceramic 2 Plates Protection Level IV (4) are stopping high caliber and armor piercing rounds.
Typical Alumina characteristics:
- Good strength and stiffness
- Hardness and wear resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Thermal stability
- Excellent dielectric properties (from DC to GHz frequencies)
- Low dielectric constant
Ceramic 2 Plates Protection Level IV (4) Technical details:
- The plate is made out of ceramic Alumina.
- It is light, durable, and it has Kevlar fabric.
- Includes a fabric waterproof cover made out of Cordura by DuPont.
- Protection level IV (4).
Price: $499.99 Free Shipping
Bulletproof vests are designed to ‘trap’ and slow bullets down as they attempt to pass through the vest. Therefore, bulletproof vests come in two different types; hard and soft. In addition, the ‘soft’ armors protect against most handgun and small arms ammunition.
- Size: 300×250 mm ± 5. = 10X12 inch
- Weight: ±2950 gr. = 6 pounds and 8.16 ounces