The Micro Roni Gen 3, designed for Glocks 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, gives you a better grip, stability, and platform to many accessories. Use your pistol for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
The Micro Roni Gen 3, designed for Glocks17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, gives a compact addition to our pistol to carbine conversion kits line. Lightweight and sturdy platform for your various Glock and other pistols. (Note: Accessories in the pictures are not included in the price)
Special Price Now is: $279.99
- No pistol disassembly required – Simple drop and lock within seconds.
- A long Picatinny rail – Allows combining two devices (i.e. Red-dot, magnifier or NVD).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle.
- Optional: Full-Auto ambidextrous cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise.
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reloading.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- Compatible with Gen 3 and 4 Glocks. Do not use compensated models
Dimensions and Weights
- Made Of: Polymer + Aluminum + Rubber
- Part: MIC-RONI
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width Max: 2.48 in
- Height Max: 6.10 in
- Length Max: 22.32 in
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California, USA.