Falcon’s instructors are composed of a team of highly professional individuals with an experience of 150 years combined.
For instance, they have extensive experience in undercover surveillance, anti-terrorism combat, operational self-defense, women’s self-defense instruction, unarmed combat, and possess strong expertise in armed and unarmed executive protection as well. Our instructors are VA, NY DCJS, DC SOMB, MD, and FLETC certified.
David is a women’s self-defense and combat tactics instructor. He is fluent in five languages, has multiple experiences in undercover surveillance, and anti-terrorism combat. For instance, he is also an expert in operational self-defense, women’s self-defense instruction, combat tactics for security professionals, combat shooting, and armed and unarmed executive protection.
He is a proud veteran of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and a highly-trained security specialist with 27 years of security experience.
Mr. Ahmad, former Air Force officer, has experience in anti-terrorism, non-lethal and harmful weapons, defensive tactics, personal protection, investigations, and professional communications. Mr. Ahmad has also expertise in law, use of force, report writing and numerous other industry-related disciplines.
Above all, he constantly develops comprehensive training programs and systems. He spends countless hours delivering education through instructional security capacities to law enforcement and private agencies.
While, We strongly believe that professional training is important, the combination of our instructors quality and knowledge is the best solution for effective security and protection.
Lisa Horton served as a New York City Police Officer, retiring from a line of duty injury. Therefore, native to New York City, Lisa followed in her father’s footsteps and was inspired to serve, in the NYPD, not only as a protective force to the community but to help the community through teamwork and service.
Lisa graduated from the New York City Police Academy in 1993. Since she has played a role in gathering evidence in key cases, handle violent situations, resolving them without violence. Further, she continues to serve the community as a women’s self-defense instructor, educating public awareness for personal safety.
Ms. A has served honorably in the United States Navy for 10 years. Therefore, she has experience in anti-terrorism, non-lethal and harmful weapons, defensive tactics, Krav-Maga, personal protection, and investigations. She is currently teaching our Women Empowerment’s class in the DC Metro Area.
Chris Hawkins served in the United States Navy for over 22 years. Now as a happily retired Naval Officer, he continues his service to his clients. Therefore, he has been a mentor, leader, trainer, and change-maker for over 30 years.
Chris joined team Falcon as a Habits Coach to make a radical impact in the lives of others. He is a certified coach, speaker, and trainer with the John Maxwell Team & Core Energy coach with the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC).
Above all, Chris specializes in helping people implement habits. He takes his clients from functional to phenomenal as they achieve greater productivity, success, and wealth. In addition, he provides motivational and inspirational speaking for our Safety and Prevention workshop students.
He owns and operates Harness Your 2.0 LLC, a personal growth coaching business, specializing in habit coaching.
As a talented member of our team, Chris brings a wealth of knowledge as a coach, speaker, and trainer. With years of experience guiding people to success, he specializes in personal growth with a focus on habit and mindset coaching. Through his own life experiences, he knows firsthand the impact of habits on a person’s growth.
Chris is passionate about helping people realize that life is always in session and although we cannot predict the events, we can better prepare ourselves for the moments that we can make a change through a mindset shift. With over 80 percent of our ability to thrive or survive in a situation being your mindset, it is imperative to make that your focus.
He strives to help people peel back the layers of the onion so to speak to explore the barriers that are hindering their mindset shift as well as growth. As a person understands how to capitalize on the 80 percent and staying ahead of the challenge, they can freely use the other 20 percent to overcome challenges.
As an Energy Leadership Index (ELI), Master Practitioner, Chris can administer a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables individuals to understand their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall capabilities.
The ELI is more than a “this is what I am” assessment, as it allows people to know where they are and allow them to chart a path to greatness in life they want to experience.