The SafeShoot Defender is a Non-Shooter device for unarmed party members like guides, family members, children’s and dogs. Therefore, hunting companions wear the SAFESHOOT Non-Shooter Defender device via a SafeShoot collar pouch (Included). In addition, they can wear the Non-Shooter Defender device via a SafeShoot backpack.
The SafeShoot Defender constantly broadcasts a signal to all Shooter devices in the area, alerting armed party members that friendlies are in the line of fire without disturbing the wearer. Therefore, the SafeShoot Defender (Non-Shooter) works as a part of the SafeShoot system in conjunction with Shooter devices that armed party members have attached to their weapons.
For instance, the system continuously broadcasts a signal to all Shooter devices in the area, alerting armed party members that friendlies are in the line of fire without disturbing the wearer.
- 2 Batteries
- Night Filter/Cover
- USB Dongle Connection
- Protective Dog Collar Pouch
- Download Device User Manual
- Download Device Quick Start Guide
Price Now $389.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your item before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
- The Defender device for unarmed party members easily located in a pouch or backpack.
- The device works at a range of up to 1000 yards, day or night, in all weather.
- Utilizing a combination of radiofrequency, MEMS sensors, and GPS, SafeShoot devices in the area form a network to always alert a shooter of your presence downrange, even if they are not in your hunting party and have a SafeShoot device.
- Weighing in at only 6oz, SafeShoot offers safety without compromising the performance of the shooter.