Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM)
The Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) is teaching how to develop survival skills while not having access to a weapon. Therefore, during a shooting situation, an active shooter or a terrorist wants to kill or attempts to kill as many people as possible. For instance, the Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) mentally and physically prepares employees to respond to an ASI. In addition, first Responders learn the critical insight on how to deal with civilians response.
Active Shooting Incidents (ASI), happen suddenly and rapidly changing dynamics. Therefore, during these violent situations, employees need an emergency plan and ready to effectively respond. In addition, ASIRM provides critical knowledge and direction to managers, employees and unarmed security officers to respond appropriately.
Therefore, the goal of this course is to develop survival skills and level of confidence without a weapon. In addition, this is a course for the civilian mindset. Finally, the participant in this course should gain tremendous confidence and survival skills without a weapon.
2 Days / approximately 16 plus hours with optional of a third day for unarmed security officers to do the professional unarmed combat.
Some of the main topics are:
- Difference between an Active Shooting Incident (ASI) and a terrorist attack
- Psychology and motives of shooters
- Risk factors
- Toxic Culture, Mental Health, and the Media’s role
- Real active shooting incidents and specific examples
- Prevention Strategies
- Human Resources’ Responsibilities
- Potential workplace violence
- “Red flags”
- Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Response Strategies
- Individuals with Special Needs and/or Disabilities
- Communicate with 911 and React to Law Enforcement arrival
- Law Enforcement and Rescue Team Objectives
- Recovery Response to a post-ASI
- Effective Emergency Active Plan (EAP)
- Prepare and train all employees
Length of the workshop:
Day 1 and Day 2 of the workshop will be for civilian staff.
For instance, the third day is dedicated only to the Security Officers. Therefore, they will learn the unarmed combat system and techniques related to security building’s procedures and the ASI.
Managers, employees, general civilian staff, and security officers.
Group of 5 people
Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) $3,999.99
Group of 10 people
Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) $5,999.99
Group of 20 people
Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) $7,999.99
Group of 30 people
Active Shooting Incident Response Management (ASIRM) $8,999.99