Recover Tactical 2020 is compatible with Red Dot optics. In addition, it doesn’t need a pistol disassembly or permanent modifications. Therefore, it is ergonomic and no modifications are required. UCH Charging Handle (or charging can be done using a red dot optic).
Recover Tactical 2020 is Lightweight and compact. It’s made from glass-reinforced polymer and it has a Modular with optional Picatinny rail adapters. The Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit doesn’t have the purpose, to be used, like stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. This is simply an arm brace to achieve greater stability and control with your pistol leading to greater accuracy.
Recover Tactical Models
Recover Tactical 20/20 Packs:
- Ready for use out of the box
- Simple installation (see video)
- Uses the Guns built insights, no need to calibrate sights
- Compatible with over 40 Glock models, multi-gen Glocks
- Matching with compensators
- Adaptable with Red Dot optics
- No pistol disassembly or permanent modifications required
- No modifications required UCH Charging Handle (or charging can be done using a red dot optic)
- Lightweight and compact
- Made from glass-reinforced polymer
- Modular with optional Picatinny rail adapters
- Increases accuracy
- Fully functional with folded armbrace
- Compatible with the G7 proprietary holster
- Compatible with Umarex and Cybergun officially licensed line of airgun and airsoft Glock pistols*
- Product Disclaimers
Recover Tactical® 20/20 Stabilizer Conversion Kit Compatibility:
G17 GEN3, G17 GEN4, G17 GEN4 MOS, G17 GEN5, G17 GEN5 MOS, G17L, G17P, G19 GEN3, G19 GEN4, G19 GEN4 MOS, G19 GEN5, G19 GEN5 MOS, G19X, G22 GEN3, G22 GEN4, G22P, G23 GEN3, G23 GEN4, G23P, G24, G31 GEN3, G31 GEN4, G31 GEN3, G31 GEN4, G34 GEN3, G34 GEN4, G34 GEN4 MOS, G34 GEN5, G34 GEN5 MOS, G35 GEN3, G35 GEN4, G35 GEN4 MOS, G45, G45 MOS, G17T, G19T, UMAREX, AND CYBERGUN OFFICIALY LICENSED GLOCK AIRSOFT PISTOLS
The National Firearms Act (“NFA”) governs firearms that fall under its purviews, such as machineguns, suppressors, any other weapons, short-barreled rifles, and short-barreled shotguns.
ATF has not classified the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit and may, at some future time, classify it such that it becomes governed or regulated by the NFA or other applicable federal law.
Additionally, state or local laws may govern or regulate your possession and/or use of the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit. You are responsible for knowing your state and local laws and complying with them. Please be advised that you are responsible for the proper and legal use of the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit.