Recover Tactical products are designed by known Israeli weapons engineer and industrial designer Tamir Porat. Therefore, he has a long history of designing innovative weapons systems including the new Tavor assault’s rifle in use by the Israeli Defense Forces.
Besides, Recover Tactical products are focusing on the growing civilian markets around the world. Therefore, this is possible to Tamir 15 years of experience in the defense industry, small arms, vehicles, and riot control systems. Finally, the values that guide Tamir’s work are fresh visual language, reliability, and functionality.
The company is working to offer the highest standards of performance, coupled with quality for the benefit of our customers. Recover Tactical presents a new truly affordable stabilizer Recover Tactical 20/20 SCK with Arm Brace available in the market.
- Ready for use out of the box
- Simple installation (see video)
- Uses the Guns built in-sights, no need to calibrate sights
- 40 Glock models
- Multi-gen Glocks
- Red Dot optics
- No pistol disassembly or permanent modifications required
- Ergonomic no modifications required UCH Charging Handle (or charging can be done using a red dot optic)
- Lightweight and compact
- Made from glass-reinforced polymer
- Modular with optional Picatinny rail adapters
- Increases accuracy
- Fully functional with folded armbrace
- Compatible with the G7 proprietary holster
- Compatible with Umarex and Cybergun officially licensed line of airgun and airsoft Glock pistols*
The National Firearms Act (“NFA”) governs firearms that fall under its purviews, such as machineguns, suppressors, any other weapons, short-barreled rifles, and short-barreled shotguns.
Therefore, the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit is not designed, nor should it be used, like stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. Simply put this product is to be used as an arm brace designed and intended to achieve greater stability and control with your pistol leading to greater accuracy.
ATF has not classified the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit and may, at some future also, classify it such that it becomes governed or regulated by the NFA or other applicable federal law. Additionally, state or local laws may govern or regulate your possession and/or use of the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit.
For instance, you are responsible for knowing your state and local laws and complying with them. As a result, please be advised that you are responsible for the proper and legal use of the Recover 20/20 Stabilizer Kit.
WARNING: At all times the first concern of every firearm owner should be safety. Therefore, follow all instructions on the proper handling and safe use of this product, or any, firearm accessory.