International data transfers
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- We may also use specific approved contracts with our service providers that are based in countries outside the EEA. These contracts give your personal data the same protection it has in the EEA.
- Where we use service providers in the United States, we may transfer personal data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield scheme, which requires them to provide a similar level of protection of your personal data to what is required in the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place for the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your information to provide you with the specific services you sign up for, such as sending out subscriptions.
- Your personal data for related internal administrative purposes – such as our accounting and records – and to make you aware of any changes to our services.
We use personal data collected through our sites and apps for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To better understand what your interests and preferences are
- To improve our marketing by making it more relevant to your interests and preferences.
- For security and fraud prevention
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
The personal data we collect when you submit information in our contact forms is:
- company name
- email address
- home address
- photograph, if you add one to your profile page
- phone number
We will not collect special categories of data – such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation – unless you have chosen to provide that information to us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. When you post information on a discussion board or comment publicly on an article on one of our sites, the information you post and your username are publicly accessible. This information is public online and collected by other people. We are not responsible for the way these other people use this information. When contributing to a discussion, we strongly recommend you avoid sharing any personal details, and especially information that people can identify you directly such as your name, age, address and name of employer. We are not responsible for the privacy of any identifiable information that you post in our online community or other public pages of the site.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect only the data that you are submitting freely in our secure forms. As a security company, we would like to know who are our future clients before providing our services. We use encryption for our contact forms and only our data protection officers can read the content.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not directly working with us except:
- We may share your data with other organizations that provide services on our behalf. Dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, ie credit card transactions and preventing fraud.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organization. Therefore, to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Any organizations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards. We will not share your personal data with anyone else or for marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
How long we retain your data
If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous. Therefore, by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in the future.
What rights you have over your data
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please write to the Data Protection Officer at Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for correction of your personal data within one month. If you repetitively send requests or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer.
- We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly non-true, repetitive or excessive.
- Where applicable, you may also have a right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how we use it. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Therefore, where applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
If you want to make any of these requests, please contact our Data Protection Department at email@example.com. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have a Firewall and Anti-virus systems that are monitoring and protecting 24/7/365 our website.
Contact us for information about how we use your personal data
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact the Data Protection Officer at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Manager and will be responded to within 30 days.