Women’s Safety and Prevention training is the first step to learn non-physical and prevention techniques that could help prevent a sudden attack. It is important to understand that a woman’s body structure differs from a man.
Women’s Safety and Prevention provide basic knowledge and prevention techniques for women. This two-hour training will cover the information provided below and more.
What does the training include?
- Non-Physical and preventive tactics
- Awareness to prevent becoming a victim
- Observing techniques
- How to recognize potential dangers
- Preventive measures that may deter possible assailants
- Introduction to self-defense and why it is important
The Falcon instructors will demonstrate different types of attacks and basic counter attacks. This portion of the class will include hands-on training to familiarize the students with the techniques.
The hands-on training will include:
- Preventive Procedures
- Body Language
- Body Stances
- Against Grabbing
The Women’s Safety and Prevention lecture include:
- Introduction to self-defense
- Women fight
- Importance of prevention procedures
- What to looking for
- Body language as a deterrent
- Basic techniques against grabbing
5 people (2 hours) $295.99
10 people (2 hours) $ 499.99
20 people (2 hours) $ 799.99
30 people (2 hours) $ 999.99
Book a Class:
This class is suitable for women (starting 12 yrs +) and businesses promoting safety procedures for their employees.
Please note: A minimum of 5 people must be registered to book this training.
To book a class, please fill out the registration form below. For a larger group than thirty people, please contact us at +1(800) 233-6148 Ext 4.