Micro Roni X G4, NFA Stock, is designed to give you a better grip, stability, and platform for many accessories. Use your pistol for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy. This Micro Roni is for Glocks and it’s a great Conversion Kit option to use if you want to be better with your self-defense skills, it can be used in various positions and in a perfectly convenient way! (Does include magazine holder like in the picture)
Micro Roni X G4 NFA Stock. Fits Gen 3,4, 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail) Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32, Glock 19X Gen 5 and TRUGLO TFX. This Micro Roni does not include additional accessories that are in the picture. This model comes with an angled fore-grip, and a magazine holder. (Look upon the pictures)
$ 325 +Shipping
Price Now $299.99 + FREE SHIPPING
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
If you are looking to upgrade your Glock to be more than just a pistol, Micro Roni X is the perfect fit, it is fast transforming and it gives a lot of advantages that are described below! With the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit, you can use your pistol and feel like you are holding a rifle with benefits. Original Micro-Roni‘s product is Made in Israel by CAA Industries.
- Part #:#MIC-RONI4X
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width Max: 2.48 in
- Height Max: 6.10 in
- Length Open Stock (cm):56.7
- Length Folded Stock (cm):34.8
- Made Of: Poly+Alum
- Captive charging handle – remains within the kit.
- Larger and flared ejection port – allows better ejection, especially of weaker ammunition.
- Open hatch with access to the pistol’s slide-stop.
- New triangular-shaped barrel shroud – Compatible with our “Plus” muzzle accessories, and allows shifting between full and medium-sized Glock pistols ( i.e. Glock 17 to 19)
- Compatible with Gen. 5, 4 & 3 Glock pistols.
- No pistol disassembly required – Simple drop and lock within seconds.
- A long Picatinny rail – Allows combining two devices (i.e. Red-dot, magnifier, or NVD).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise (Optional).
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reloading. (Not on S&W and Glock 21 models).
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state, and local laws or regulations.