Tactical Body Armor Vest level III-A or III is a tactical body armor vest for police and civil uses. The vest is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable while on duty or during everyday activities.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Free Shipping + Free Bag
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. We are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your product before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
The model BA7924 is a tactical body armor vest with floating capabilities for police and civil uses.
The vest has a design for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. The flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- The vest has 2 pockets, one on front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm for upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) out of vests for cleaning the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels have a visible label containing the below-listed details:
- Name and address of the manufacturer
- Model of the ballistic vest.
Class of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD.)
_Date of manufacturing
- Shoulder fitting straps are 70 mm wide, padded with at least 5 mm of EVA foam for the comfort of the wearer.
- Side fitting closures are wide (200 mm) for full grasping between front and back panels.
- The surface material of the vest carrier- Cordura coated with water repellent material. A request for different materials is possible.
- Available colors- Black, Green, Navy Blue. Camouflage colors are available upon request.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 3.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material- UHMWPE (such as DYNEEMA).
- The protection level of the full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Ballistic protection area including front, back protection is approx. 0.4 sqm.
- The ballistic protection panels have nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects which might be found by the user.
For protection level III Hard ballistic plates (all plates are single curve) PLD3:
- Ballistic material- HDPE (such as DYNEEMA)
- Protection level is III according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- Size: 300×250 mm ± 5.
- Thickness: 20mm ± 2.
- Weight: 1400 gr ± 50.
Carry bag for the vest (BG6611)
Production and Finishing:
- All webbing bands are with woven margins, each end of the band is woven or heat cut.
- Hook & loop bands have smooth margins for sewing, each end of the H&L band is heat cut.
- Each stitch starts and ends with an overlap of 15 mm.
- Stitch density is 24-30 stitches in 10 cm.
- Fabric endings are folded inside and sewed through all layers of fabric.
National Institute of Justice Standards Levels of Protection