Concealable Bulletproof Vest Level III-A, therefore, is for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable on duty or during everyday activities.
Concealable Bulletproof Vest Level III-A, body armor vest manufactured by Marom Dolphin in Israel, is for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE IN USA MARKET!
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. We are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Therefore, be sure of your armor model before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
Advantages & Benefits:
1. The Concealable Bulletproof Vest Level III-A cover area is the largest in this kind of vests.
2. The lightest vest for the armor coverage you get
3. The armor material (Honeywell Goldflex) is the most
4. The cost-efficiency ratio is the best you can get.
5. Made by one of the most prestigious manufacturers in the
industry under ISO 9001:2008 international standards.
6. 5-year warranty for the armor material and one year for
the cover from purchase day
- The Concealable Bulletproof Vest Level III-A is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. A flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic soft protection panels out of vests for cleaning the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of the ballistic vest
– Class of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD.)
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of manufacturing
– Care instructions
- The surface material of the vest carrier- Cotton.
- Available colors- Black & White.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material- GOLD FLEX.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.4 m.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects which might be found by the user.
- Trauma plate- for reduction of trauma caused by bullet impact.
- Material- EVA Foam coated with two plies of polycarbonate
- Weight- ±150 gr.
- Size- 150 X 200 mm
Carry bag for the vest.
National Institute of Justice Standards Levels of Protection